Sharp MX-M654N Drivers & Software Download
Sharp MX-M654N Drivers & Software Download
Sharp MX-M654N Series – The high-performing MX-M654N boasts everything needed to bring exceptional document workflow, brilliant image quality, and intuitive ease of use to even the busiest workplace. Built for reliable, energy-efficient operation, this versatile solution also offers meet-your-needs expandability. In fact, the MX-M654N partners easily with a range of convenient finishing and feature options in flexible document system configurations that can boost efficiency and grow in sync with your business. There’s simply no better solution for streamlining business.
With a maximum output capacity of 4,250 sheets, handy finishers provide three stapling positions front corner, rear corner, and two-point side for up to
50 sheets (MX-FN19/FN20) or 100 sheets (MX-FN21/FN22) per set. Two-to-four-hole punching is available as an option. In addition to conventional stapling, the MX-FN20/FN22 Saddle Stitch Finishers can staple and fold sets of documents up to 15 sheets for MX-FN20 and up to 20 sheets for MX-FN22 to make professional-looking booklets.
The MX-FD10 Folding Unit automates five types of folding z-fold, c-fold, accordion fold, double fold, and half-fold for efficient production of direct mail, brochures, and more. For truly professional results, the MX-CF11 Inserter can add pre-printed covers and insert paper up to 220 g/m2 to documents before final finishing. Two input trays, each with a capacity of 200 sheets, make it possible to feed in two different types of paper.
A user-friendly touchscreen interface enables intuitive MFP operation. Document finishes and page layout can be confirmed onscreen before printing out to prevent erroneous printouts and paper waste. And documents can be previewed in various modes to match the task at hand. Conforming to the Energy Star programme, an international system identifying energy-efficient products, the MX-M654N boasts state-of-the-art environmental technologies and a range of eco functions. A short warm-up time is just one of the pluses making this MFP a real energy saver. (Source: sharp-world.com)
Printerdriversinstaller.com provide printer drivers MX-M654N, the MX-M654N has some of the operating system, namely Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Before you download the printer driver you should pay attention to the details of the support of the operating system, so that no one when connecting to your computer device drivers as well as the time of installation.
Sharp MX-M654N Details Feature
- 1200 x 1200 dpi printing provides clear, crisp images even on jobs with fine detail
- 3,200-sheet standard paper capacity expandable to 6,700 sheets with options
- Full-size, retractable keyboard allows quick and easy data entry
- Large 10.1″ (diagonally measured) tablet-style touch-screen display offers image preview feature with flick, tap and slide navigation, and pinch-and-zoom capability
- Network ready PCL6 and genuine Adobe PostScript 3™ printing systems
- Offers a choice of five high-performance finishers, from a compact inner finisher to a high capacity, floor-standing saddle-stitch finisher.
- Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 images per minute (IPM)
- Supports Cloud Portal Office, a content management software service from Sharp for storing and sharing scanned documents and other electronic files
- Supports Sharp’s enhanced security platform with standard 256-bit data encryption, up to 10 times overwrite protection, and convenient End-of-Lease feature
- Versatile paper handling system feeds up to 80 lb. cover through the paper trays, and up to 110 lb. cover through the bypass tray
Sharp MX-M654N Copier Specs
- Original paper size: Max. A3 (11″ x 17″)
- First copy time*7: 3.5/3.9 sec.
- Continuous copy: Max. 9,999 copies
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi*8
- Print: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi
- Scan: 256 levels
- Print: 256 levels (equivalent)
- Zoom range: 25% to 400% (25% to 200% using DSPF) in 1% increments
- Preset copy ratios: Metric: 10 ratios (5R/5E), inch: 8 ratios (4R/4E)
Sharp MX-M654N Printer Specs
- Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi
- Interface: USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Supported OS: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), EtherTalk (AppleTalk)
- Printing protocols*13: LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, EtherTalk printing, IPP
- Standard: PCL 6 emulation, Adobe PostScript 3™
- Option: XPS 14
- Available fonts: 80 fonts for PCL, 139 fonts for Adobe PostScript 3
Sharp MX-M654N Installation Procedure
- Extract file driver.
Browse to “Setup.exe” file and then run it.
Press “Yes” button and then go to next step
Choose “Install with USB connection”, click “Next”
Wait for moment.
Choose “Restart computer now” and press “Exit”.
Sharp MX-M654N Driver Download
Download -> MAC OS Driver Package Software for MX-M654
Download -> Windows 32 bit OS WHQL Driver Package Software for MX-M654
Download -> Windows 64 bit OS WHQL Driver Package Software for MX-M654
Download -> Windows OS Driver Package Software for MX-M654N
Download -> Linux Software Driver Package for MX-M654
Download -> Windows 32 bit OS WHQL Driver Package Software for MX-M654 with Booklet Maker
Download -> Windows 64 Bit OS WHQL Driver Package Software for MX-M654 with Booklet Maker
Download -> Windows WHQL OS Software Package